CBD oil (cannabidiol) is obtained from the hemp plant. It is an active substance that has gained popularity in recent years thanks to its relaxing and analgesic effects which, among many other virtues, improve the quality of sleep.
What is cannabidiol
Cannabidiol is one of the many active substances in hemp, also called “cannabinoids”. Along with THC (the psychoactive component of hemp), it is the most abundant molecule in this plant. But, unlike it, it does not have psychotropic properties and its commercialization is legalized.
Benefits of CBD oil
The main benefits discovered to date on the consumption of CBD oil are:
- Reduces anxiety and stress due to its anxiolytic properties that activate serotonin receptors.
- Helps relieve pain in chronic diseases such as fibromyalgia as it blocks pain transmission in the spinal cord and brain through opioid and vanilloid receptors.
- Antioxidant capacity. It fights free radicals preventing premature aging.
- It is anti-inflammatory. It has anti-inflammatory properties that, together with its ability to fight oxidative stress, show immunosuppressive effects on microglial cells and macrophages, cells that play an essential role in immunity and inflammation. By activating glycerin receptors, CBD oil has shown promising results in reducing chronic inflammatory pain.
- Improves sleep quality. It regulates the sleep-wake cycle by inducing deep, restful sleep. Use CBD for better sleep.
- Coadjuvant in smoking cessation treatments. CBD oil has neurocognitive effects that act by decreasing the magnitude of nicotine withdrawal signals. In this case, it would be used in inhaled form.
Currently, there are several lines of research on the positive effects of CBD oil on acne, diabetes or epilepsy among other ailments.
Effectiveness against insomnia
The current lifestyle favors the development of sleep disorders such as insomnia. In some cases it becomes chronic, negatively impacting the normal daily life of the person who suffers from it. CBD oil seems to play an important role in its treatment.
Cannabidiol plays a regulatory role with respect to the receptors of the endocannabinoid system, a system formed by a group of endogenous cannabinoid receptors found in the brain of mammals, specifically CB1 and CB2, acting on the nervous and immune system, thus favoring a good night’s rest.
How to take CBD oil
CBD oil can be mixed with a liquid or food to reduce the intensity of its taste. To obtain its effects immediately, the most effective method is sublingual (placing the drops under the tongue), you will begin to notice its effects after about 10 minutes.
When buying CBD, keep in mind that the dose will depend on its concentration, so you should always follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.
CBD oil is completely legal in Spain and the reason is that it is free of THC which is the component responsible for psychotic effects. This product is one of the most demanded and it is because it can be used in different forms such as in creams, in liquids, and even in food.
In addition, it is highly demanded to be a viable and versatile compound, this is because it does not produce the effect of being high and allows the consumer to enjoy its benefits safely and of course legally.
Also, we can highlight that it is very easy to dose, can be stored for long periods and its results are solid. However, to obtain quality CBD oils in Spain it is necessary to a good analysis since there are many oils that sell disguised as good quality.
For this reason, we will now analyze the types of CBD oils and their quality. With this information, it will be easier to distinguish the legitimate CBD oil.
If you want to find great information, visit this page for further info.